Sahara Desert Tour From Rabat
Rabat Tour 9 Days
Sahara Desert Tour From Rabat escorted by a local guide visiting Chefchaoune, Fes, and Marrakech, with a camel trek into the rabat tour 9 days and visit the Todra gorges, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, and the High Atlas Mountains, The Rabat City Morocco Tour will lead you to discover the main sites of Rabat: such as the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the medina and more! Chellah: or Sala Colonia is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval ruins at the outskirts of Rabat, it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bou Regreg River.
Rabat Tour 9 Days
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for rabat Tour 9 days operated by a Morocco travel holidays a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other rabat tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Sahara Desert Tour From Rabat IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Rabat DEPART
Get the Best Rabat Desert Tour To Chefchaouen and fes, At Morocco Travel Holidays, we offer the best private Rabat tours and luxury Sahara Desert Tour From Rabat via Merzouga DESERT, and the best Rabat to Marrakech desert tours price with amazing services.
Sahara Desert Tour From Rabat Highlights
- Rabat excursions
- Explore Chefchaouen and Fes medina
- Fes tourism, Atlas Mountains, Valleys, and golden dunes of the Desert
- Exploring Ait Ben Haddou's UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah and Kasbah Telouet
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Visit Ifrane the Switzerland of Morocco.