Marrakech Desert Tours 4 Days
Private Merzouga Desert Tours From Marrakech
This Marrakech Desert Tours 4 Days is ideal for couples. All those who wish to see the South Sahara desert of Morocco but don’t have much time may take this 4 Days Private Merzouga Desert Tours From Marrakech. On our way to Erg Chebbi from Marrakech, we’ll cross the Tiz’n tichka mountain pass, which will take us to a new landscape full of Kasbahs, Berber villages, a beautiful palm grove, the largest in Africa, and a colorful desert landscape. We’ll stay in a traditional desert camp in the dunes of Merzouga for the night. For 4 days, you’ll travel through the deserts of Morocco, stopping at the famous dunes of Merzouga largest desert in Morocco, where you’ll see unmatched landscapes such as valleys and dunes, as well as fortified towns perched atop the hills.
Check Our Recommended tours and day trip from Marrakech.
Morocco Desert Tour From Rabat
Morocco travel holidays organize Marrakech desert tours 4 days, available every day, with departure from your hotel and driving across the Atlas Mountains to visit and enjoy the best of Morocco Sahara desert and Merzouga.
Those visiting Morocco for the first time or on a tight schedule may appreciate our Marrakech Desert Tours 4 Days With Private guided tour, Sahara Desert, Skoura Palm Groves, Berber Villages, and the High Atlas Mountains is part of our Private Merzouga Desert Tours From Marrakech. Into the Sahara Desert Get camel trekking and have tea with a Berber family. There will also be opportunities to see UNESCO World Heritage Sites and trek the High Atlas Mountains. On this Moroccan Odyssey, you’ll get a look at the nation from the inside.
Marrakech Desert Tours 4 Days Highlights
- Marrakech tourism, Atlas Mountains, Valleys, and golden dunes of the Desert in 4 Days.
- Exploring Ait Ben Haddou's UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah and Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Spending a lovely night at the foot of the dunes in a luxurious desert camp
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.