7 Days Morocco Tour From Rabat
Rabat Tours 7 days
7 Days Morocco Tour From Rabat through Marrakech will take you to the city’s major attractions, including the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and its 200-column remains, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the medina. Chellah: or Sala Colonia is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval remains located on the outskirts of Rabat. It is the oldest ancient human habitation on the Bou Regreg River’s mouth. get the most excellent Rabat tours 7 days To chefchaouen and with desert activities, as well as other information, At Morocco Travel Holidays, we provide the finest private Rabat tours to Desert Via Marrakech and luxury desert activities through, as well as the best Rabat Desert Tour To Marrakech 7 Days, all of which feature outstanding services and Rabat excursion day tours activities.
Morocco Tour From Rabat
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for 7 Days Morocco Tour From Rabat operated by Morocco travel holidays a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other rabat tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Rabat Tours 7 days IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Rabat DEPART
We recommend this grand rabat tours 7 days to Merzouga desert and Marrakech to everyone who wants to discover and experience the best things to see and do in Morocco travel attractions. That is to say, it is a great trip that match the 3 Moroccan imperial cities (Fes,meknes, Marrakech ). Experience desert camel ride and overnight stay at Merzouga luxury desert camp. Visit Dades valley and Ait Benhaddou Kasbah Ouarzazate. You will be amazed and leave Morocco with a suitcase full of amazing memories and experiences.
Rabat Tours 7 Days Highlights
- Rabat excursions
- Explore Chefchaouen and Fes medina
- Fes tourism, Atlas Mountains, Valleys, and golden dunes of the Desert
- Exploring Ait Ben Haddou's UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah and Kasbah Telouet
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Explore Marrakech and Fes imperial cities.
- Visit Ifrane the Switzerland of Morocco.