Fes Walking Tour Full Day Trip
Fes Medina Tours
With Fes Walking Tour Take advantage of regional specialties and meet local craftsmen. Enter the historic medina and explore the maze of souks streets, as well as the world’s oldest university. On this Fes Medina Tours With Morocco travel holidays, you will walk through the alleys of the city’s authentic and traditional medina, discovering its Koranic schools, madrasas (Attarine, Bounania, etc. ), fountains, and Andalusian-style palaces, as well as its mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Visit the many theme souks and countless craft studios, including the renowned tanners’ quarter, the weavers’ quarter, and the cabinet builders’ quarter, among others, to see age-old workmanship. The day concludes with lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant located in the center of Fez’s Medina.
Check out Our Recommended tours and day trip from Fes.
Fes Medina Tours
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Fes Medina Tours operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we has a range of other Day Trip From Fes and fes walking tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
NOTE: THE Private Fes Medina Tours IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Casablanca DEPART
with Fes Medina Tours We Will Discover the main attractions of the oldest imperial city of Morocco and the medina of Fes, the souks, the oldest university in the world still in operation, and the oldest tannery in Africa. enjoy our fes guided tours and explore fes medina.
Fes Medina Tours Highlights
- Walk the narrow streets of the fes Medina, authentic and traditional which live at the rhythm of yesteryear.
- Fez guide tours
- Discover its Koranic schools, its Medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.),
- Discover its fountains, its palaces of Andalusian style, its Mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.)
- Explore Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world.
- Visit the many themed souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tannery district, the financier's district, the weavers' quarter, the cabinetmakers, etc.
- Observing the centuries-old work of craftsmen