Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days
Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga
This Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days takes you via the Atlas Mountains, Ait Benhaddou Unesco World Heritage Site, and southern valleys to the Erg Chebbi in the Merzouga Desert. This combined Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga is ideal for those with limited time before departing genuine Morocco and want to see the rich history of southern Morocco’s towns. This Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga is often one of the most popular in Morocco to Enjoy the Sahara Desert Experience in Morocco.
This is simply a sample schedule for the Marrakech desert tours 3 days and Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days, provided by a reputable travel business located in Morocco and owned by Moroccans. If this tour does not fit your travel plans, we have a variety of alternative Marrakech desert tours to complement your vacation to Morocco. We specialize in tours, packages, and customized itineraries, and our services are available across the nation.
Morocco travel holidays organize Shared 3 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga Its available every day, with departure from your hotel and driving across the Atlas Mountains to visit and enjoy the best of Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days.
Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days brings you to Merzouga, a hamlet on the rim of Erg Chebbi’s Sahara. Merzouga is located only 20 kilometers from the Algerian border, where the paved road stops and the true Sahara sand dunes begin. Merzouga desert is the most popular location for camel treks and desert camping in Morocco. To really appreciate the Sahara sands, a camel ride is required, as is an overnight stay in a Berber tent or a luxury camp.
Shared Marrakech Desert Tours 3 Days Highlights
- Exploring Ait Ben Haddou's UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah and Kasbah Telouet
- Off-roading in the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Walking along the river at the Toudgha Gorges and the Dades Valley, or embarking on a walk with a local guide.
- Taking photos in blue turbans and enjoying a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Sharing an evening of Berber music and drumming in the midst of a fire camp
- Driving across the High Atlas Mountains and through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, taking in the breathtaking scenery
- Spending a lovely night at the foot of the dunes in a luxurious desert camp
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Visit Ouarzazate Hollywood of Morocco with Morocco’s biggest studios.